My Birthday

I am not flying out until Monday which means I got to spend today with Ruben and the kids. We woke up and had margaritas in bed while we watched The West Wing and headed off to breakfast. The kids had some really good spaghetti and Ruben and I shared fish platter. Then I went home and took a nap and Ruben and the kids went to town to get the car for the airport. They gave me a beautiful white skirt and white top and a beautiful necklace. Once we were all dressed we were off to the beach for dinner. Most of the restaurants down in this area by the beach have sand walkways and in a small deck with tables but then many tables are in the sand. We ate out on the beach until it started to rain and then moved inside. As we were getting into our car, we were showing the kids the crabs in front of the car, and that is when Ruben saw it. We thought that it was a crab at first but it was a tarantula I tried to get the camera but by the time I got it out of the bar it was gone. Oh well. Next time.

Right now Ruben is at a job interview. This is his 2nd one so I think that he will get it. And we are just waiting for him to come and get us and take us to the airport. I will be in Portland for only a few days to get a bunch of stuff that I need.

0 comments:

Design by Blogger Templates