Are you looking for a babysitter in Tulum?

I know that when my husband and I go on vacation we love taking our kids but there are times that we would love to have a quite lunch or dinner just the 2 of us. Especially here in Tulum, Mexico where there are so many romantic restaurants on the beach. These romantic meals can be thwarted by your kids no matter how wonderful they are.

There are so many activities in this area that really should be experienced but sometimes cannot be due to the ages of some of the kids. The ruins are beautiful and wonderful to explore, but a 2 year old just does not care. Going diving or snorkeling at one of the amazing cenotes is a truly remarkable thrill, but if you are traveling with kids, this is not possible. An ATV tour through the jungle may not be the best idea with a 2 year old. And a dinner on the beach is a highlight of many trips, but one made more enjoyable when all you have to do is stare at each other rather then asking your kids to stop throwing carrots at each other and to please eat their dinner.

I know that I love all the time that I get to spend with my kids when we are on vacation, but there are certain times that I treasure just with my husband. And I want everyone who visits to have a few of those remarkable moments.

I am an American woman living in Tulum, Mexico with my Mexican husband and my 2 children 5 & 4. We know so many great things to do both in our home and around town. I was formally certified in CPR, infant CPR and first aid, although I have not renewed here in Mexico since moving here almost a year ago.

If you are interested in getting a babysitter while you are here, please let me know. I have a very flexible schedule and love kids. If you would like to set something up or you have any questions and would like some more information, please contact me. I can be reached at 415-738-0739 (USA number- no international charges) or at mindyintulum@yahoo.com.

Tulum is a magical place that has so many experiences that need to be treasured. I would be happy to help in any way that I can.

Mindy

3 comments:

Paula said...

What a great idea....makes me wish I had kids...oh...now I remember..I have four wonderful awesome children...with awesome spouses and children of their own...oh..now i remember....you are one of them..
love you
Mom

Rosas Clan in Tulum said...

Grandma is an even better job!

Samantha said...

That is a great idea!!! I'm wondering if you can get hooked up with some of the hotels/resorts in your area. That way you could have fliers or something... bigger/broading marketing!!

Design by Blogger Templates