How peacefully they sleep



It is another crisp morning here in the mayan rivera. I do not know why, but ever since I came back from Jordan's I have been waking u pvery early. I like the mornings here. I took a run this morning. It is my new thing. I am going to try to go running/ walking in the morning. It is the only time that it is cool enough to go running and I definatly NEED to be running. One of the best things about living in Mexico is also one of the worst things... fresh corn tortillas at every corner!!! Then there is the down side to eating cheap is that it is filled with rice, beans, pasta etc. Oh well. There are worse things.

Things are getting seriose however. I am not sure how much longer I can live with out a coffee pot. Sitting with a cup of coffe in the morning is one of my favorite things. To get a nice cup of coffee and sit outside as the day warms up or with a nice book. And my mom is bringing me some coffee which makes me soooooo happy. We are getting into our new house in about a little over a week. And I will have just enough time to get the house really cute for them.


I miss the kids waking up and going to school and having kids to interact with other kids. It is a lot of presure to try to teach them from home and teach a new language. We are trying to get better at. I think that the classes at the cultural center will be good until the schools have room. The area where we are trying to build our house is going to have a new school. I am not sure when we will be at the point of building let alone moving in.

But as it stands, everyone is sleeping.

0 comments:

Design by Blogger Templates