A beautiful day at the Laguna


The other day my friend Crystal took me out to a laguna just south of Tulum. It was amazing. The water was so warm and beautiful. It was only 10 pesos to get in and they did not charge for the kids.

There was a great palapa - perfect for having parties. The kids and I along with my good friend and her 2 kids all ate some tacos and played in the water. It was a fantastic day. I cannot wait to go back.


I am really tired. I have spent so many days at the beach with friends, birthday parties, cenotes, I did an amazing tour with my friend David and spent time at Lagunas and graduaiton parties. It has been an intense week or so but I have really enjoyed it.

The graduation party was really cute. Lena's good friend Ananda was graduating from Kinder 3. She was wearing the cutest little dress and crown and did this whole little dance. It was so precious. I cannot wait to get the kids into the new school here. Any school really but I would love to put them into the new Montessori school. But it is a lot of money and we do not have any. But we will see what happens.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

This place is ABSOLUTELY beautiful... I wish I'd spent the last two days in paradise versus crap-filled C-springs. =) No more bitchin' things have turned around...
Give the kids hugs and kisses from Kevin and I! Miss you guys...

Frankly Ronda said...

The whole Kinder3 Graduation is really something - we did the drill with Youngest Son! It was all so cute.

Just keep moving forward with school options and all will work out for the best ... it usually does ... life has a way of leading you I believe ...

Design by Blogger Templates