A birthday party for no one- or every one.

Last night was the last night that my family was going to be with us and I had the idea a while back of doing a birthday party to celebrate all the kids birthdays that we did not get to celebrate together.

the kids picked out what they wanted for dinner- bbq chicken, garlic mashed potatoes and salad. Dinner was great. The kids made a bunch of invitations and ran around the streets handing them out to their friends. I must say that I love this method for birthday parties. So much less stress then the birthday parties that I am used to throwing. Here I have 2 responsibilities... a pinata and a cake. They do not care about decor- they do not need games- they all run around hopped up on sugar and play.

We bought a cake, a pinata and some candy. It did not take long for the kids to descend on the house. It was a really fun time. Just a pinata and a cake and a bunch of screaming kids and little old me. It was pretty interesting. But hey - they all had a good time.

After all of the craziness I sat everyone down to watch a movie. Man, I need a vacation after that ordeal! jajaja

Tonight i am off to the states to drop off the kids and to pick up my car. I really hope that I do not have any troubles at the boarder. We shall see.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck and have a good trip!

Linda
Isla Chica

Design by Blogger Templates