Welcome to 2010!!!

Well things have been so busy. I am working now which I love and Ruben also has a new job. He is working at a hotel on the beach. The past few weeks have been crazy. Wonderful and full of friends, family, parties, quiet nights and lots of wonderful memories.

The kids start school tomorrow and I am really glad to be getting back into a pattern. I need it. I am a person who likes schedules. And lists too. I love to make lists. Ruben always laughs because I will sit down at the table and make a long list of all of the things to clean the house. Just so I can cross things off. He says that I could have gotten 2 of the things done already.

Things are going really well. I am trying to get used to working again and getting my energy. It is a very physical job and I have been so tired when I have come home. I have not been on the computer at all. I have a lot of catching up to do.

More pics to come soon of so many wonderful days and nights.

5 comments:

Mama of 4 said...

Mindy, Im really happy things are going well for you, 2010 is gonna be a great year for you!

Nancy said...

I am glad you are having fun working, that is wonderful! And I am with you on the lists, crossing off is great. Plus when you write it down your mind no longer has to work at remembering it so you can rest or relax better.

Happy New Year!

Leslie Harris said...

Happy New Year, Mindy! Glad to read that you are having a great start to 2010.

I too, love to make lists. And my Hubby laughs every time I make one. But it feels SO good to cross something off the list! :D

Samantha said...

I also love the lists Mindy!!! It's nice to see things getting accomplished.

Lori said...

I am glad that things are going well. I keep forgetting to tell you that we are expecting #4 in June. I am glad that you are loving your job. Happy new year! I love reading your blog and seeing what you are up to.

Design by Blogger Templates