A great meet up Internet folk

Well, before I talk about my very awesome meet up with some great people from Tulum.info I must say first that I one of the things that I hate the most about being sick is the crazy dreams that you have.  I had some really nutty ones last night. Anyway. 

I am a member of Tulum.info a great forum site online about Tulum. There is a lot of great information about Tulum on their from other travelers and their experiences.  But there is a real community that forms.  Well, every so often we have a meet up when there are a few people here.  This most recent meet up was one for the books. 

We had the moderators here and that is always great as well as some others.  We had the meet up at Om Tulum once again.  Om is a big favorite of many people both on the forum and locals alike so I was more then happy to eat there again. 

And this time Angelo pulled out all the stops for an amazing meal.  In our honor a magnificent meal and tequila tasting was planned. The chef was cooking all sorts of new items that are not on the menu and even Angelo had a good time tasting new dishes.

Angelo and Om were wonderful hosts as always and we all had a really good time. The food was simply unreal- as was the tequila and mescal.  We all had such a good time.  But this one better put forth in pictures.

The food was so amazing.  I have some notes on more details. But it is easy to say one of the very best meals that I have had in a long time. 

We had 6 tequilas and 1 mescal ranging from blanco- repasado- anejo- almond- pomegranate- it was amazing!!!!

Chilis en Nogales, Mexican Pizza, Nut Chili mole sauce and Tuna pastor!   Easy to say- I got spoiled.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks good!!!!!

Mike Nickell and Cynthia Johnson said...

What a great "business meeting"! It looks like you had a wonderful time with some special food and beverages. YUM! What is that in the pic under the pizza??

ElleCancun said...

Sounds awesome!!!

I wish we had a group like that here in Cancun!!!

Great pics :)

Design by Blogger Templates